events & courses
Applied Listening Practice (Module 2) in Southampton
25th January 2020 - 10:00a.m. to 4:00p.m.
Builds on Effective Listening Practice (Module 1) to enable you in listening to God and serving others in your church & community.
Module 2 facilitates understanding of how to apply effective listening practice in context, in everyday life and ministry.
- To discover more about listening in context
- To reflect upon listening as a ministry
- To understand further non-verbal communication
- To continue to practise listening skills
- To consider further the Acorn conceptual framework
- To introduce the Acorn full listening model
- To develop and practise new listening skills
Attendance of Effective Listening Practice (Module 1) before this event is essential.
£25 per person - please bring a packed lunch.
For further details and to book your place please email: Anne Wheeler firstname.lastname@example.org