events & courses
School of Healing - Leicester
11th January 2020 - 10:00a.m. to 1:00p.m.
We are thrilled to be introducing the School of Healing to Leicester. Once a month throughout 2020 our team will be delivering an enriching program introducing you to the Christian healing ministry.
Held one Saturday morning a month from 10:00 - 1:00, delegates will learn and experience how to become involved in the healing ministry and how to stay involved. We will focus on developing our sensitivity to the voice of the Holy Spirit and our awareness of how God is at work. There will be worship, before the session, giving time for learning, discussion and putting into practice what we have learned, the morning will conclude with a healing service.
Each month we will be covering different material - there is no required commitment to attend all sessions. Just come along to the ones you can.
Below are the subjects for future Schools, however, they may not necessarily be delivered in the order given. This is because we aim to follow the flow of the learning in the School and approach issues/topics as they naturally come.
- Foundations for the Healing ministry
- Why God heals
- The Authority of the believer
- The Practice of Prayer Ministry
- The ministry and gifts of the Holy Spirit
- Theodicy – the problem of evil
- Healing in Church history
- Chronic and long-term illness
- Is healing in the Atonement?
- Healing: Passion week
- Leading Services of Healing Prayer