events & courses
Effective Listening Practice (Module 1)
20th January 2018 - 10:00a.m. to 4:00p.m.
For churches and communities to flourish and for relationships to thrive, time must be used well for listening and attending to others.
Explore what it means to listen to God, yourself and those around you.
Be equipped with effective, reflective listening skills.
As part of the training each participant is provided with a workbook and there will be opportunities to practise listening skills during the course
Aims of the course:
- To understand the value and impact of active reflective listening skills
- To practise active reflective listening skills
- To discover more about the value of feelings and grow in our capacity to listen to feelings
- To identify verbal and non-verbal feelings
- To further develop active reflective listening skills
- To consider some principles and boundaries in active listening
Includes lunch and refreshments throughout the day
Bookings are now closed for this event - we do have another course running on Saturday 21 July 2018.